Bird Nest Roys
8 Shouts - 26,136 Scrobbles
A six-piece from Auckland. Popular live band in their home town with their stage show livened up by the entertaining and flamboyant Warwick. They didn't seem to be very intent on promoting themselves outside NZ (particularly Auckland). Their style was very much within the ambit of the 'Dunedin-sound' and they released one excellent self-titled album. They were active in the mid-80s. The only member to go on to any degree of success with other bands was Dominic Stones who joined Snapper and then the 3Ds.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alien - (3:51) - 263 plays
- Jaffa Boy - (3:03) - 208 plays
- Five Weetbix and Toast - (2:23) - 94 plays
- Joringel - (3:18) - 77 plays
- Me Want Me Get Me Need Me Have Me Love - (3:14) - 82 plays
- Loving Time - (2:19) - 73 plays
- Michael Jones - (2:45) - 79 plays
- Bided - (1:45) - 66 plays
- Who Is the Silliest Rossi? - (2:07) - 64 plays
- Severed Days - (2:43) - 76 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online