Bird Nest Roys
8 Shouts - 25,803 Scrobbles
A six-piece from Auckland. Popular live band in their home town with their stage show livened up by the entertaining and flamboyant Warwick. They didn't seem to be very intent on promoting themselves outside NZ (particularly Auckland). Their style was very much within the ambit of the 'Dunedin-sound' and they released one excellent self-titled album. They were active in the mid-80s. The only member to go on to any degree of success with other bands was Dominic Stones who joined Snapper and then the 3Ds.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alien - (3:51) - 258 plays
- Jaffa Boy - (3:03) - 215 plays
- Five Weetbix and Toast - (2:23) - 91 plays
- Joringel - (3:18) - 78 plays
- Me Want Me Get Me Need Me Have Me Love - (3:14) - 78 plays
- Loving Time - (2:19) - 69 plays
- Michael Jones - (2:45) - 75 plays
- Bided - (1:45) - 67 plays
- Who Is the Silliest Rossi? - (2:07) - 67 plays
- Severed Days - (2:43) - 67 plays