360 Shouts - 3,608,879 Scrobbles
Biohazard was one of the first bands to regularly incorporate elements of both hip-hop and hardcore metal into their sound; since their lyrical fare dealt with the harshness of urban life and the resulting anger and frustration, which both genres of music have been known to address, the connection only made sense, especially in light of Anthrax's highly effective collaboration with Public Enemy on 1991's "Bring the Noise.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Punishment - (4:27) - 7,552 plays
- LyricsI make now a stand for belief that I'm steadfast
In hating all of the bullshit you give me
About my future, present and past
Who are you to infringe your values upon me?
(I've learned the hard way)
- Urban Discipline - (3:19) - 3,461 plays
- Wrong Side of the Tracks - (3:53) - 3,403 plays
- After Forever - (5:46) - 2,406 plays
- What Makes Us Tick - (2:00) - 2,977 plays
- Business - (4:08) - 2,979 plays
- Chamber Spins Three - (3:50) - 2,698 plays
- Tales From the Hard Side - (3:55) - 2,480 plays
- State of the World Address - (3:18) - 2,530 plays