141 Shouts - 6,153,916 Scrobbles
Harry Lillis "Bing" Crosby (born May 2, 1903 in Tacoma, Washington; died October 14, 1977 in Madrid, Spain) was an American Grammy Award winning singer and Academy Award winning actor who was one of the first true multimedia stars, from 1934 to 1954 Crosby held a nearly unrivaled command of record sales, radio ratings and motion picture grosses. Widely recognized as one of the most popular musical acts in history, Crosby is also credited as being the major inspiration for most of the male singers of the era that followed him, including Perry Como, Frank Sinatra, and Dean Martin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- White Christmas - (3:01) - 18,071 plays
Is there anyone finer
In the state of Carolina?
If there is and you know her
Show her to me
- LyricsWould you like to swing on a star?
Carry moonbeams home in a jar
And be better off than you are
Or would you rather be a mule?
A mule is an animal with long funny ears
- Dream a Little Dream of Me - (2:41) - 4,243 plays
- Silver Bells - (3:04) - 3,177 plays
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - (2:47) - 2,883 plays
- Pennies From Heaven - (3:11) - 2,885 plays
- I'll Be Home For Christmas - (2:54) - 2,942 plays
- Jingle Bells - (2:33) - 2,607 plays
- Cheek to Cheek - (2:02) - 2,788 plays