143 Shouts - 6,747,015 Scrobbles
Harry Lillis "Bing" Crosby (born May 2, 1903 in Tacoma, Washington; died October 14, 1977 in Madrid, Spain) was an American Grammy Award winning singer and Academy Award winning actor who was one of the first true multimedia stars, from 1934 to 1954 Crosby held a nearly unrivaled command of record sales, radio ratings and motion picture grosses. Widely recognized as one of the most popular musical acts in history, Crosby is also credited as being the major inspiration for most of the male singers of the era that followed him, including Perry Como, Frank Sinatra, and Dean Martin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- White Christmas - (3:24) - 111,327 plays
- Silver Bells - (2:06) - 19,997 plays
- Winter Wonderland - 2006 - Remaster - (2:24) - 16,217 plays
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - (2:18) - 14,931 plays
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - (2:47) - 16,567 plays
- Jingle Bells - (2:33) - 16,037 plays
- I'll Be Home For Christmas - (2:56) - 14,873 plays
- Do You Hear What I Hear? - 2006 - Remaster - (2:46) - 12,598 plays
- Silent Night - (2:14) - 13,349 plays
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - (2:16) - 10,598 plays