146 Shouts - 7,245,193 Scrobbles
Harry Lillis "Bing" Crosby (born May 2, 1903 in Tacoma, Washington; died October 14, 1977 in Madrid, Spain) was an American Grammy Award winning singer and Academy Award winning actor who was one of the first true multimedia stars, from 1934 to 1954 Crosby held a nearly unrivaled command of record sales, radio ratings and motion picture grosses. Widely recognized as one of the most popular musical acts in history, Crosby is also credited as being the major inspiration for most of the male singers of the era that followed him, including Perry Como, Frank Sinatra, and Dean Martin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree tops glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
- Winter Wonderland - 2006 - Remaster - (2:24) - 2,840 plays
- LyricsWould you like to swing on a star?
Carry moonbeams home in a jar
And be better off than you are
Or would you rather be a mule?
A mule is an animal with long funny ears
- Dream a Little Dream of Me - (2:40) - 3,940 plays
- Do You Hear What I Hear? - 2006 - Remaster - (2:46) - 2,226 plays
- Silver Bells - (2:06) - 2,386 plays
- Jingle Bells - (2:33) - 2,305 plays
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - (2:49) - 2,289 plays
- Dinah - (2:58) - 1,993 plays
- I'll Be Home For Christmas - (2:57) - 1,989 plays