46 Shouts - 556,152 Scrobbles
The Binary Finary journey began in a South England music shop, where Matt Laws and Stuart Matheson met in the summer of 1997. Stuart was looking for some new music equipment to spend his student loan on, and Matt was behind the counter as a sales assistant. When Matt recommended a synth he owned, but wasn’t in stock in the store, he offered for Stuart to come round to visit his house to see it in action.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1998 - (9:32) - 4,007 plays
- 1998 - Paul Van Dyk Radio Edit - (3:31) - 2,561 plays
- 1998 (Paul Van Dyk Remix) - (5:59) - 1,861 plays
- 1998 [Mix Cut] - Gouryella Remix - (4:39) - 565 plays
- 1998 - Original Mix - (8:31) - 867 plays
- 1999 (Gouryella Remix) - (7:03) - 662 plays
- 1998 [ASOT 609] - James Dymond Remix - (4:04) - 592 plays
- 1998 - Gouryella Remix - (7:06) - 499 plays
- 1998 - Paul Van Dyk Remix - (7:10) - 595 plays
- 1998 (Matt Darey remix) - (4:18) - 492 plays