2 Shouts - 31,335 Scrobbles
Billy Yates (born in Doniphan, Missouri) is an American country music artist. He has released eight studio albums and has charted four singles on the Billboard country charts, including the number 36 "Flowers" in 1997. Yates also co-wrote George Jones' singles "I Don't Need Your Rockin' Chair" and "Choices".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Only One George Jones - (3:36) - 193 plays
- Daddy's Radio - (2:53) - 138 plays
- Too Country and Proud of It - (2:35) - 129 plays
- Better Every Beer - (3:13) - 140 plays
- All By My Lonesome - (3:27) - 66 plays
- The House That Jack Built - (2:54) - 415 plays
- She Ain't Got Nobody - (2:58) - 437 plays
- The Man I Used to Be - (3:07) - 1,136 plays
- Till the Old Wears Off - (2:40) - 328 plays
- A Country Boy Just Don't Care - (3:19) - 286 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online