6 Shouts - 377,736 Scrobbles
Richard "Billy" Vaughn was a singer, multi-instrumentalist and orchestra leader. He was born in Glasgow, Kentucky, where his father was a barber who loved music and inspired Billy to teach himself to play the mandolin at age 3, while suffering a case of the measles. He went on to learn a number of other instruments. In 1941, Vaughn joined the United States National Guard for what had been planned as a one-year assignment, but when World War II broke out, he was sent abroad till the war ended in 1945.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wheels - (2:17) - 1,429 plays
- Sail Along Silvery Moon - (2:09) - 1,079 plays
- A Swingin' Safari - (2:30) - 966 plays
- O Tannenbaum - (1:42) - 612 plays
- Auld Lang Syne - (2:50) - 696 plays
- Sail Along Silv'ry Moon - (2:21) - 630 plays
- The First Noel - (1:42) - 489 plays
- Strangers In the Night - (1:46) - 559 plays
- La Paloma - (2:44) - 596 plays
- Melody Of Love - (3:02) - 709 plays