40 Shouts - 851,895 Scrobbles
Billy Preston (9 September 1946 - 6 June 2006) was an American soul and rock singer-songwriter, famously known as a child prodigy pianist before releasing several rnb hits (including #1 smashes "Will it Go 'Round in Circles" and "Nothing From Nothing") and working with classic artists such as Aretha Franklin and The Beatles. He notably performed with Mahalia Jackson at the age of 16 and appeared as a young W.C. Handy in a 1958 biopic. His first solo record was a gospel album called '16 Year Old Soul'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing From Nothing - (2:37) - 8,547 plays
- Will It Go Round In Circles - (3:44) - 4,590 plays
- Slaughter - Film Version - (2:49) - 1,881 plays
- Outa-Space - (4:09) - 1,936 plays
- With You I'm Born Again - (3:41) - 1,521 plays
- Eight Days a Week - (2:13) - 908 plays
- Slaughter - (2:45) - 1,002 plays
- Slaughter (Album Version) - (4:24) - 1,000 plays
- Shotgun - (2:22) - 881 plays
- You Are So Beautiful - (4:52) - 784 plays