27 Shouts - 416,768 Scrobbles
Billy Fury was born Ronald Wycherley in Liverpool, England. He was a sickly child who experienced his first bout of rheumatic fever at age six. That began chronic health problems which eventually took his life before age 45. Fury began music lessons, on the piano, at age 11. He got his first guitar at age 14. By 1955, the skiffle music boom had begun in England and Fury was leading his own local group, while still working on a tugboat and/or as a stevedore. By 1958, he had won a talent competition and had begun to write his own songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Halfway To Paradise - (2:25) - 2,901 plays
- Wondrous Place - (2:27) - 2,076 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow - (1:45) - 975 plays
- Jealousy - (2:49) - 690 plays
- A Thousand Stars - (3:04) - 752 plays
- Wondrous Place - Single Version - (2:24) - 630 plays
- My Christmas Prayer - (3:02) - 508 plays
- I'd Never Find Another You - (2:41) - 633 plays
- Like I've Never Been Gone - (2:12) - 442 plays
- When Will You Say I Love You - (2:25) - 401 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online