1 Shouts - 6,692 Scrobbles
Born in Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England in1950, multi - instrumentalist Billy Currie played keyboard and violin for British punk/ new wave/ synth pop pioneers, Ultravox. He has had a successful solo career and has played with Steve Howe, Phil Lynott and on Gary Numan's The Pleasure Principle. Also a member of Visage, Billy Currie co-wrote and co-produced their hit single "Fade To Gray" and played keyboards on their first 3 albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- India - (5:23) - 27 plays
- Transportation - (8:14) - 20 plays
- Perfect Flight - (4:45) - 13 plays
- Krakow - (4:40) - 15 plays
- Traveller - (3:21) - 14 plays
- The Waves Look Sleepy - (5:45) - 13 plays
- Waving Hands In Clouds - (5:06) - 11 plays
- Airlift - (6:03) - 14 plays
- Rollback - (3:45) - 9 plays
- Deflect Downward - (3:18) - 10 plays