90 Shouts - 1,142,521 Scrobbles
Billy Cobham, born May 16, 1944 in Panama, is one of the world’s most influential drummers, best known for his jazz fusion in the 1970s, with John McLaughlin’s Mahavishnu Orchestra, where he pioneered a powerful style of drumming with jazz, rock and funk influences. He is the first drummer to unseat Buddy Rich in the Down Beat music polls. Cobham has played and recorded with hundreds of top musicians, including Miles Davis, Freddie Hubbard, Larry Coryell, and Horace Silver; and is famous for his explosive, fast, spectacular playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stratus - (6:30) - 7,034 plays
- Heather - (8:39) - 3,455 plays
- Red Baron - (7:42) - 3,859 plays
- Quadrant 4 - (4:21) - 2,989 plays
- Spectrum - (2:32) - 1,980 plays
- Le Lis - (3:20) - 1,325 plays
- Searching For The Right Door - (6:33) - 978 plays
- Taurian Matador - (6:09) - 995 plays
- To The Women In My Life - (0:50) - 814 plays
- Snoopy's Search - (7:36) - 833 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online