0 Shouts - 13,779 Scrobbles
William 'Billy' Bremner (born in 1947, in Scotland) is best known for his work as guitar player in the band Rockpile. Rockpile played on the bulk of Nick Lowe & Dave Edmunds' albums throughout the mid 1970s but only released one album under their own name. In addition to his guitarist duties, Bremner occasionally sang lead, as he did on "Heart" and "You Ain't Nothing But Fine" on 1980's "Seconds Of Pleasure." He also wrote Edmunds' hit "Trouble Boys", but used an alias, Billy Murray, so as not to be confused with the more famous footballer with the same name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Loud Music In Cars - (2:55) - 186 plays
- You Aint Going Nowhere - (2:45) - 37 plays
- Laughter Turns To Tears - (3:30) - 13 plays
- The Girl Can't Help It - (2:47) - 19 plays
- Tired And Emotional - (3:17) - 15 plays
- You Ain't Going Nowhere - (2:46) - 19 plays
- The Price Is Right - (3:15) - 6 plays
- Knocked Me Over With A Feather - (3:44) - 5 plays
- Dream Lover - (3:40) - 9 plays
- Can’t Turn Back - (3:01) - 8 plays