0 Shouts - 11,135 Scrobbles
William 'Billy' Bremner (born in 1947, in Scotland) is best known for his work as guitar player in the band Rockpile. Rockpile played on the bulk of Nick Lowe & Dave Edmunds' albums throughout the mid 1970s but only released one album under their own name. In addition to his guitarist duties, Bremner occasionally sang lead, as he did on "Heart" and "You Ain't Nothing But Fine" on 1980's "Seconds Of Pleasure." He also wrote Edmunds' hit "Trouble Boys", but used an alias, Billy Murray, so as not to be confused with the more famous footballer with the same name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Loud Music In Cars - (2:54) - 383 plays
- You Ain't Going Nowhere - (2:46) - 38 plays
- You Aint Going Nowhere - (2:45) - 23 plays
- Laughter Turns To Tears - (3:30) - 19 plays
- The Girl Can't Help It - (2:47) - 26 plays
- Shatterproof - (3:16) - 17 plays
- Fire In My Pocket - (4:15) - 16 plays
- The Alliguitar And The Rockodile - (3:36) - 18 plays
- Love Is Stranger Than Fiction - (2:35) - 10 plays
- Tired And Emotional - (3:17) - 14 plays