0 Shouts - 12,728 Scrobbles
William 'Billy' Bremner (born in 1947, in Scotland) is best known for his work as guitar player in the band Rockpile. Rockpile played on the bulk of Nick Lowe & Dave Edmunds' albums throughout the mid 1970s but only released one album under their own name. In addition to his guitarist duties, Bremner occasionally sang lead, as he did on "Heart" and "You Ain't Nothing But Fine" on 1980's "Seconds Of Pleasure." He also wrote Edmunds' hit "Trouble Boys", but used an alias, Billy Murray, so as not to be confused with the more famous footballer with the same name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Loud Music In Cars - (2:55) - 313 plays
- You Aint Going Nowhere - (2:45) - 158 plays
- Laughter Turns To Tears - (3:30) - 14 plays
- You Ain't Going Nowhere - (2:46) - 14 plays
- The Alliguitar And The Rockodile - (3:36) - 16 plays
- Emergency - (3:18) - 16 plays
- The Girl Can't Help It - (2:47) - 12 plays
- The Cocktail Of The Year - (3:21) - 13 plays
- Bullies - (3:29) - 15 plays
- I Hit The Nail Right On The Head - (3:50) - 13 plays