Billie Ray Martin
30 Shouts - 228,940 Scrobbles
Billie Ray Martin (b. Birgit Dieckmann in Hamburg, DE), is a London, UK, singer-songwriter / DJ who made her recording début as guest vocalist on S'Express' hit acid house Sly Stone-cover Hey Music Lover (1989, Rhythm King). Billie was further involved with S'Express, vocals on two more tracks for their début album, "Original Soundtrack" (1989, Rhythm King), "L'Age Du Gateau" and "Pimps, Pushers, Prostitutes". However, Billie came to greater prominence leading the deep house act Electribe 101.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Honey (Chicane club mix) - (8:54) - 1,808 plays
- Your Loving Arms - (6:36) - 1,633 plays
- Sweet Suburban Disco - Severino Dub Remix - (5:32) - 164 plays
- Your Loving Arms (Radio Edit) - 196 plays
- Honey [Chicane Club Mix] - 194 plays
- After All - (5:08) - 114 plays
- Running Around Town - (4:25) - 106 plays
- Imitation Of Life - (4:26) - 81 plays
- Honey [Mix Cut] (Chicane Club Mix) - (6:43) - 67 plays
- HONEY - (8:32) - 63 plays