Billie Joe Armstrong
278 Shouts - 98,289 Scrobbles
Billie Joe, who is ranked one of the 10 of the most influential people in punk rock music, was born on February 17, 1972 in Rodeo, California, as the youngest of 6 children. His father, Andy, was a jazz musician and a truck driver for Safeway, who passed away of oesophagous cancer, in September 1982. Billie Joe was only 10 years old. His mother was a waitress at a restaurant called Rod's Hickory Pit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Long Time Gone - (0:31) - 3,744 plays
- Roving Gambler - (4:10) - 3,401 plays
- Who's Gonna Shoe Your Pretty Little Feet? - (2:57) - 3,173 plays
- Lightning Express - (5:01) - 2,312 plays
- Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine - (3:15) - 2,084 plays
- Down in the Willow Garden - (4:33) - 2,024 plays
- Oh So Many Years - (3:05) - 1,928 plays
- Barbara Allen - (4:48) - 1,663 plays
- Rockin' Alone (In an Old Rockin' Chair) - (3:01) - 1,516 plays
- I'm Here to Get My Baby Out of Jail - (4:21) - 1,411 plays