Billie Joe Armstrong
278 Shouts - 65,225 Scrobbles
Billie Joe, who is ranked one of the 10 of the most influential people in punk rock music, was born on February 17, 1972 in Rodeo, California, as the youngest of 6 children. His father, Andy, was a jazz musician and a truck driver for Safeway, who passed away of oesophagous cancer, in September 1982. Billie Joe was only 10 years old. His mother was a waitress at a restaurant called Rod's Hickory Pit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mechanical Man - (4:18) - 175 plays
- Look for Love - 129 plays
- Basket Case - (3:04) - 44 plays
- Life During Wartime - 83 plays
- Working Class Hero (John Lennon cover) - 31 plays
- Minnesota Girl - (3:10) - 32 plays
- Things I Heard Today - (2:29) - 24 plays
- I Run NY - (3:04) - 111 plays
- Life During War - 29 plays
- Long Time Gone - (0:31) - 95 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods