Billie Joe Armstrong
278 Shouts - 67,187 Scrobbles
Billie Joe, who is ranked one of the 10 of the most influential people in punk rock music, was born on February 17, 1972 in Rodeo, California, as the youngest of 6 children. His father, Andy, was a jazz musician and a truck driver for Safeway, who passed away of oesophagous cancer, in September 1982. Billie Joe was only 10 years old. His mother was a waitress at a restaurant called Rod's Hickory Pit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mechanical Man - (4:18) - 120 plays
- Roving Gambler - (4:10) - 105 plays
- Long Time Gone - (0:31) - 99 plays
- Kentucky - (3:26) - 71 plays
- Look for Love - 84 plays
- Life During Wartime - 61 plays
- I'm Here to Get My Baby Out of Jail - (4:21) - 61 plays
- Rockin' Alone (In an Old Rockin' Chair) - (3:01) - 71 plays
- Barbara Allen - (4:48) - 76 plays
- Oh So Many Years - (3:05) - 59 plays