Billie Davis...classic brit pop
She was a British pop star whose peak was the 5 years from 63-68 releasing tunes on Decca, Parlophone, Piccadilly and Columbia. She was a protegé of Robert Stigwood and recorded in studios helmed by contemporaries like Joe "telstar" Meek and Mike Vickers of Manfred Mann. She covered many tunes, including "Living In The Past" doing a brassy soulful take on a Jethro Tull song...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Him - (2:08) - 1,025 plays
- I Want You to Be My Baby - (2:40) - 494 plays
- Billy Sunshine - (3:19) - 184 plays
- Angel Of The Morning - (3:19) - 132 plays
- Nobody's Home To Go Home To - (2:15) - 80 plays
- Make The Feeling Go Away - (2:34) - 69 plays
- Nights In White Satin - (4:07) - 53 plays
- Living In The Past - (3:04) - 47 plays
- Wasn't It You - (3:00) - 40 plays
- Love To Love - (2:45) - 45 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online