14 Shouts - 75,501 Scrobbles
Billie Davis...classic brit pop
She was a British pop star whose peak was the 5 years from 63-68 releasing tunes on Decca, Parlophone, Piccadilly and Columbia. She was a protegé of Robert Stigwood and recorded in studios helmed by contemporaries like Joe "telstar" Meek and Mike Vickers of Manfred Mann. She covered many tunes, including "Living In The Past" doing a brassy soulful take on a Jethro Tull song...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Him - (2:08) - 1,008 plays
- I Want You to Be My Baby - (2:40) - 611 plays
- Billy Sunshine - (3:19) - 191 plays
- Angel Of The Morning - (3:19) - 151 plays
- Nobody's Home To Go Home To - (2:15) - 222 plays
- Make The Feeling Go Away - (2:34) - 66 plays
- Living In The Past - (3:04) - 53 plays
- Nights In White Satin - (4:07) - 70 plays
- Love To Love - (2:45) - 49 plays
- There Must Be A Reason - (4:15) - 70 plays