8 Shouts - 77,993 Scrobbles
Bill Wyman (born William George Perks; 24 October 1936) is an English musician best known as the bassist for the English rock and roll band The Rolling Stones from 1962 until 1993. Since 1997, he has recorded and toured with his own band, Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings. He has worked producing both records and film, and has scored music for film in movies and television.
Wyman has kept a journal since he was a child after World War II.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSaid she come from Rio
Lived on a mountain
I met her in Trafalgar Square
She was sitting in the fountain
She took off her hat
- I Wanna Get Me A Gun - (4:56) - 95 plays
- In Another Land - Mono Version - (2:52) - 56 plays
- Ride On Baby - (3:52) - 65 plays
- LyricsI want you back again
Your ain't too short
You ain't that tall but you're heading for a fall
You ain't too young to look that old
- Crazy Woman - (2:41) - 56 plays
- A New Fashion - (4:07) - 63 plays
- A Quarter To Three - (2:49) - 49 plays
- In Another Land - (2:52) - 53 plays
- Monkey Grip Glue - (4:54) - 50 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online