8 Shouts - 74,077 Scrobbles
Bill Wyman (born William George Perks; 24 October 1936) is an English musician best known as the bassist for the English rock and roll band The Rolling Stones from 1962 until 1993. Since 1997, he has recorded and toured with his own band, Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings. He has worked producing both records and film, and has scored music for film in movies and television.
Wyman has kept a journal since he was a child after World War II.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Another Land - Stereo Version - (3:14) - 982 plays
- (Si Si) Je Suis Un Rock Star - (5:58) - 510 plays
- In Another Land - (2:52) - 208 plays
- Ride On Baby - (3:52) - 121 plays
- A Quarter To Three - (2:49) - 106 plays
- I Wanna Get Me A Gun - (4:56) - 158 plays
- Get It On - (3:33) - 87 plays
- In Another Land - (Original Single Mono Version) - (2:52) - 67 plays
- Monkey Grip Glue - (4:54) - 72 plays
- Come Back Suzanne - (3:22) - 97 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations