47 Shouts - 405,471 Scrobbles
Bill Nelson (born William Nelson on December 18, 1948) is a prolific guitarist, songwriter, painter and experimental musician from Wakefield, Yorkshire, England. Nelson was educated at the Wakefield College of Art, where he developed an interest in the work of poet and filmmaker Jean Cocteau. At this time he was also developing as a musician, drawing upon Duane Eddy as a primary guitar influence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flaming Desire - (4:54) - 512 plays
- Do You Dream In Colour - (3:46) - 423 plays
- When Your Dream Of Perfect Beauty Comes True - (3:37) - 275 plays
- Tender Is The Night - (5:09) - 317 plays
- Acceleration - (3:56) - 324 plays
- Empire Of The Senses - (4:50) - 206 plays
- The Real Adventure - (4:12) - 187 plays
- Glow World - (4:05) - 196 plays
- Banal - (3:54) - 178 plays
- A Private View - (5:28) - 159 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online