6 Shouts - 551 Scrobbles
Austrian born electronic musician Bill (born Willhelm) Leeb got his first start in the early 80s with friends and fellow Vancouver locals "Skinny Puppy" under the moniker of Willhelm Schroeder. Playing synth bass with the band live and having a few of his bass lines appear on 1985 "Bites" album were Leebs first encounter with the insturment he would grow to favour later on. He also had stints doing backing vocals for 1986's "Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online