6 Shouts - 514 Scrobbles
Austrian born electronic musician Bill (born Willhelm) Leeb got his first start in the early 80s with friends and fellow Vancouver locals "Skinny Puppy" under the moniker of Willhelm Schroeder. Playing synth bass with the band live and having a few of his bass lines appear on 1985 "Bites" album were Leebs first encounter with the insturment he would grow to favour later on. He also had stints doing backing vocals for 1986's "Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deathmatch - (3:17) - 2 plays
- Tier - (2:14) - 1 plays
- Colombian Necktie (Loose Lips) - (7:34) - 1 plays
- Circuitry (Predator Mix) - (7:18) - 1 plays
- Thread-Dead - (8:48) - 1 plays
- Erotic Onthology - (7:20) - 1 plays
- Front 242 - (8:12) - 1 plays
- Eros Protech - (6:43) - 1 plays
- Electrocution (Shocker-Mix) - (8:40) - 1 plays
- Turmoil - (5:41) - 1 plays