72 Shouts - 1,986,431 Scrobbles
William Richard "Bill" Frisell (born March 18, 1951) is an American guitarist, composer and arranger.
One of the leading guitarists in jazz since the late 1980s, Frisell's eclectic music touches on progressive folk, classical music, country music, noise and more. He is known for using an array of effects to create unique sounds from his instrument. Frisell was born in Baltimore, Maryland, but spent most of his youth in the Denver, Colorado area.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Disfarmer Theme - (5:36) - 1,479 plays
- Across The Universe - (5:54) - 1,322 plays
- Farmer - (1:02) - 1,110 plays
- Boubacar - (7:49) - 1,183 plays
- Focus - (2:25) - 1,005 plays
- Lonely Man - (1:15) - 976 plays
- Spanish Ladies - (2:22) - 988 plays
- I Heard It Through the Grapevine - (1:37) - 1,121 plays
- Shenandoah - (3:39) - 1,073 plays
- Nowhere Man - (5:15) - 777 plays