9 Shouts - 596,154 Scrobbles
William Ray ("Bill") Engvall, Jr. (born 27 July 1957 in Galveston, Texas) is an American comedian best known for his work as a stand-up comic, and as a member of the Blue Collar Comedy group. Starting his career on the Television show Designing Women, Engvall hit his acclaimed first "big break" when he went on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, and from there won the American Comedy Awards Comic of the Year, landing then on the television show Delta Burke, which lasted for one year, and from then on producing his albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dorkfish - (2:00) - 254 plays
- LyricsI just hate stupid people.
They should have to wear signs that just say I'm stupid.
That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you?
You wouldn't ask them anything.
It would be like, "Excuse me, oops, never mind"
- Here's Your Sign Christmas - (2:31) - 483 plays
- Deer Hunting - (4:34) - 149 plays
- More Here's Your Sign - (3:14) - 148 plays
- Colonoscopy - (7:10) - 141 plays
- I.G. Joe - (5:13) - 130 plays
- Going to the Fair - (4:10) - 110 plays
- Discovery Channel - (3:28) - 111 plays
- Here's Your Sign: Reloaded - (5:09) - 83 plays