9 Shouts - 585,604 Scrobbles
William Ray ("Bill") Engvall, Jr. (born 27 July 1957 in Galveston, Texas) is an American comedian best known for his work as a stand-up comic, and as a member of the Blue Collar Comedy group. Starting his career on the Television show Designing Women, Engvall hit his acclaimed first "big break" when he went on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, and from there won the American Comedy Awards Comic of the Year, landing then on the television show Delta Burke, which lasted for one year, and from then on producing his albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI just hate stupid people.
They should have to wear signs that just say I'm stupid.
That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you?
You wouldn't ask them anything.
It would be like, "Excuse me, oops, never mind"
- I.G. Joe - (5:13) - 204 plays
- Going to the Fair - (4:10) - 157 plays
- Colonoscopy - (7:10) - 182 plays
- More Here's Your Sign - (3:14) - 148 plays
- Discovery Channel - (3:28) - 142 plays
- Deer Hunting - (4:34) - 141 plays
- Dorkfish - (2:00) - 127 plays
- We've Got a Full House - (8:26) - 149 plays
- Aged And Confused - (6:51) - 128 plays