1 Shouts - 20,536 Scrobbles
Bill Chase was the leader of the group Chase which combined rock and jazz in the early 70s. Chase had spent time as part of Woody Herman's Thundering Herd before venturing off to create his own band. Chase's signature screaming high trumpet can be found in the recordings, including their one Top 40 hit "Get it On" which charted in 1972. Chase and members of their band were killed in a plane crash in Minnesota in 1973.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get It On - (3:01) - 53 plays
- Bochawa - 51 plays
- Open Up Wide - (3:45) - 40 plays
- Livin' In Heat - (2:54) - 21 plays
- Twinkles - (7:17) - 26 plays
- Close Up Tight - (7:35) - 18 plays
- Hello Groceries - 21 plays
- Love Is On The Way - (3:33) - 21 plays
- Woman Of The Dark - 16 plays
- Boys And Girls Together - (2:51) - 17 plays