Bill & Gloria Gaither
0 Shouts - 91,864 Scrobbles
William J. Gaither (born March 28, 1936) is an American singer and songwriter of southern gospel and Contemporary Christian music. He has written numerous popular Christian songs with his wife, Gloria. Besides performing solo and with his wife, Gaither has appeared as part of the Bill Gaither Trio, the Gaither Vocal Band, and as a part of his "Homecoming" groups.Read More...
Gloria Gaither (b. March 4, 1942) is a songwriter for gospel music, along with her husband, Bill Gaither. She also sang in the Bill Gaither Trio, one of the most influential groups in recent Christian music.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death Ain't No Big Deal - 2,571 plays
- Through It All - 2,349 plays
- Jesus, The Light Of The World (Joy To The World Version) - 2,106 plays
- He Washed My Eyes With Tears - 2,175 plays
- There's Something About That Name - 1,746 plays
- Goodbye World Goodbye - 1,860 plays
- If We Never Meet Again - 1,793 plays
- What A Precious Friend Is He - 1,608 plays
- If the Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side - 1,327 plays
- I'd Rather Have Jesus (Reunion Album Version) - 983 plays