Bill & Gloria Gaither
0 Shouts - 92,118 Scrobbles
William J. Gaither (born March 28, 1936) is an American singer and songwriter of southern gospel and Contemporary Christian music. He has written numerous popular Christian songs with his wife, Gloria. Besides performing solo and with his wife, Gaither has appeared as part of the Bill Gaither Trio, the Gaither Vocal Band, and as a part of his "Homecoming" groups. Gloria Gaither (b. March 4, 1942) is a songwriter for gospel music, along with her husband, Bill Gaither. She also sang in the Bill Gaither Trio, one of the most influential groups in recent Christian music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- There's Something About That Name - (3:44) - 50 plays
- I Have Decided to Follow Jesus - (2:41) - 74 plays
- Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior (Homecoming Hymns Version) - (3:54) - 58 plays
- When the Roll Is Called Up Yonder - (3:33) - 73 plays
- Revive Us Again - (2:06) - 77 plays
- Just a Closer Walk With Thee - feat. Lynda Randle - (3:57) - 47 plays
- Leaning On the Everlasting Arms - feat. Guy Penrod - (3:11) - 35 plays
- Still Feelin' Fine - feat. The Booth Brothers - (4:06) - 47 plays
- Farther Along - (4:27) - 71 plays
- Just As I Am - (2:01) - 42 plays