Bill & Gloria Gaither
0 Shouts - 89,724 Scrobbles
William J. Gaither (born March 28, 1936) is an American singer and songwriter of southern gospel and Contemporary Christian music. He has written numerous popular Christian songs with his wife, Gloria. Besides performing solo and with his wife, Gaither has appeared as part of the Bill Gaither Trio, the Gaither Vocal Band, and as a part of his "Homecoming" groups. Gloria Gaither (b. March 4, 1942) is a songwriter for gospel music, along with her husband, Bill Gaither. She also sang in the Bill Gaither Trio, one of the most influential groups in recent Christian music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- There's Something About That Name - (3:44) - 138 plays
- I Have Decided to Follow Jesus - (2:41) - 97 plays
- When the Roll Is Called Up Yonder - (3:33) - 95 plays
- Revive Us Again - (2:06) - 92 plays
- Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior (Homecoming Hymns Version) - (3:54) - 48 plays
- Just As I Am - (2:01) - 44 plays
- Farther Along - (4:27) - 78 plays
- Amazing Grace - Amazing Grace Album Version - (5:00) - 34 plays
- Yes, I Know - feat. Ivan Parker, Terry Blackwood, Becky Isaacs Bowman, TaRanda Greene, Shane McConnell, Jason Clark, Reggie & Ladye Love Smith - (3:49) - 33 plays
- Blessed Assurance - (5:01) - 25 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online