Bill & Gloria Gaither
0 Shouts - 62,316 Scrobbles
William J. Gaither (born March 28, 1936) is an American singer and songwriter of southern gospel and Contemporary Christian music. He has written numerous popular Christian songs with his wife, Gloria. Besides performing solo and with his wife, Gaither has appeared as part of the Bill Gaither Trio, the Gaither Vocal Band, and as a part of his "Homecoming" groups. Gloria Gaither (b. March 4, 1942) is a songwriter for gospel music, along with her husband, Bill Gaither. She also sang in the Bill Gaither Trio, one of the most influential groups in recent Christian music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- There's Something About That Name - (3:44) - 254 plays
- Goodbye World Goodbye - (2:18) - 154 plays
- He Washed My Eyes With Tears - (1:43) - 132 plays
- Death Ain't No Big Deal - (3:59) - 126 plays
- Through It All - (3:00) - 110 plays
- Heaven's Jubilee (Atlanta Homecoming Album Version) - (2:16) - 117 plays
- Revive Us Again - (2:06) - 110 plays
- If the Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side - (1:56) - 99 plays
- If We Never Meet Again - (3:06) - 96 plays
- Jesus, The Light Of The World (Joy To The World Version) - (4:32) - 106 plays