Bill & Gloria Gaither
0 Shouts - 70,567 Scrobbles
William J. Gaither (born March 28, 1936) is an American singer and songwriter of southern gospel and Contemporary Christian music. He has written numerous popular Christian songs with his wife, Gloria. Besides performing solo and with his wife, Gaither has appeared as part of the Bill Gaither Trio, the Gaither Vocal Band, and as a part of his "Homecoming" groups. Gloria Gaither (b. March 4, 1942) is a songwriter for gospel music, along with her husband, Bill Gaither. She also sang in the Bill Gaither Trio, one of the most influential groups in recent Christian music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- There's Something About That Name - (3:44) - 242 plays
- Revive Us Again - (2:06) - 155 plays
- Goodbye World Goodbye - (2:18) - 122 plays
- He Washed My Eyes With Tears - (1:43) - 72 plays
- When the Roll Is Called Up Yonder - (3:33) - 80 plays
- Through It All - (3:01) - 55 plays
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - A Gospel Bluegrass Homecoming Vol 1 Album Version - (3:16) - 110 plays
- Just As I Am - (2:01) - 75 plays
- Death Ain't No Big Deal - (3:59) - 68 plays
- Heaven's Jubilee (Atlanta Homecoming Album Version) - (2:16) - 56 plays