14 Shouts - 20,442 Scrobbles
Bilge Pump are a rock band from Leeds, UK, with a penchant for raucous noise and apparently bizarre song-titles and lyrics. Formed in 1996, they consist of Emlyn Jones (bass/vocals), Joe Mask (guitar/vocals) and Neil Turpin (drums). To date they have realised two full-length albums, Let Me Breathe (2002) and Rupert The Sky (2008), both released by gringo records. The band recorded Maida Vale sessions for John Peel's BBC radio programme: 23rd July 2003 and 16th October 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Up The Nest - (3:19) - 42 plays
- Thank You Very Much - (4:01) - 31 plays
- Moil - (2:19) - 17 plays
- The Rise And Fall Of The Alpha Male - (1:56) - 19 plays
- brown ale for sister sarah - (2:54) - 18 plays
- There's No Rules To Love - (2:09) - 26 plays
- If She Sees My Little Face - (2:36) - 15 plays
- Bastard Scaffolder - (1:59) - 16 plays
- The Fuckover - (1:51) - 17 plays
- Om Nom Savoy - (3:48) - 17 plays