193 Shouts - 1,634,302 Scrobbles
Bilal (born Bilal Sayeed Oliver on August 23, 1979, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA) is a soul musician and member of the musical collective known as Soulquarians. In 2001, his debut album — 1st Born Second — was released on the Interscope record label. Bilal's classical training at the Mannes Music Conservatory in New York was instrumental to his conversance with Jazz, voice, and big band arrangements. It has also been reported that he is capable of performing opera in seven languages and writes both music and lyrics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's all in her eyes, you and me, words just disguise
All the things that you be
What is deep, it's deeper than sea
So only it knows, this kind of vibe gets stronger in time
Won't go on unnoticed, so concrete can't hold this
- LyricsTired of all these wars, dwelling in the past
Searching for the honesty in all that jazz
What are we here for, what are we doing?
Last time I checked, thought it was screwin'
Girl, and when I think of me and you
- LyricsLike a gambling man,
Who has no trace of luck
I roam these streets on the wheel
Till you came along
Just like the light at the dawn
- LyricsHey, how you do it?
Ive been watching you, getting down
From the way you moving
You look like youre from the west side part of town, girl
You aint gotta talk a lick, body talk a lot of shit
- LyricsThis is a song that makes me
Spill out all my guts, sometimes
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't me
Sometimes, I wish I was drug free
Sometimes, wish I saw the exit sign first
- Intro - (1:47) - 1,094 plays
- Climbing - (1:30) - 1,118 plays
- When Will U Call - (4:46) - 951 plays
- Right At the Core - (1:30) - 1,213 plays
- Longing and Waiting - (1:30) - 1,027 plays