0 Shouts - 1,292,529 Scrobbles
Bigwig is a punk/thrash band from New Jersey, formed in 1995. They are comprised of Jeff Powers (guitar), Zach (bass), Tom Petta (guitar/vocals), and latest most recent addition as of 2008 Rob Ferreira (drummer). Since their inception, they have gone through a number of line-up changes and have steadily gained popularity, having played with such bands as Pennywise, Strung Out, Less Than Jake, Blink-182, The Ataris, The Vandals, The Suicide Machines, Agnostic Front, Lagwagon, and Reel Big Fish.Read More...
Their 4th album, Reclamation, was released on February 7, 2006 by Fearless Records.
Self-titled 7" - 1996
Un-Mery Melodies - 1997
Stay Asleep - 1999
Invitation To Tragedy - 2001
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI've been so blind not to appreciate what fed me and what dressed me. A life can't be represented by what it's worth. So do your part as long as you're on this earth. My earth, your earth, our earth. Alternatives to a learned nature have been made accessible. A life can't represented by what it's worth. So do your part as long as you're on this earth. My earth, you're earth, our earth. Now this concept seems so insane how people can be so inhumane. I've done it but I realize your killing too so open your eyes. Do as much as you can live and let live. Learn as much as you can live and let live. Fight as hard as you can live and let live. Be as strong as you can live and let live.
- LyricsSo you're sick and you feel like you've got to stay in line.
I keep the questions in my mind the time is changing with the tide.
It's never too late don't put it all aside.
Don't become the one you hate.
So sink or swim you make the call.
- LyricsFor so long we slave under the gun
And this war inside is never won
I have always sworn that I won't conform
I refuse to suffer anymore
The calm before the storm
- LyricsWell, I'd club a baby seal, But you know I won't ingest it. I'd tell my vegan girlfriend "You know I wouldn't suggest it All my shoes are leather And I don't care whether or not All the cute little animals were to be shot!
- LyricsI see these people everyday. These zombie like lab rats just wasting away. And what I see it's not for me. Your really not living you're barely existing. I'm trying hard to think for myself. And I won't waste away. I'm living for today. Your rules were meant to break. And I won't waste away. Your really not living you're barely existing. And luxury is what you make it. It's what you enjoy and what you take for granted. I can't agree with how we're acting. There's too much going on and there's not enough reaction. But I've been there myself I've been there before. You can't close your eyes its not gonna go away. The world won't stop turning without you. You're rules were meant to break. Your really not living your barely existing. I won't waste away.
- War Ensemble - 27,223 plays
- Owned And Operated - 36,760 plays
- Thinning the Herd - 29,734 plays
- Counting Down - 27,930 plays
- Smile - 30,800 plays