123 Shouts - 1,208,117 Scrobbles
Bigwig is a punk/thrash band from New Jersey, formed in 1995. They are comprised of Jeff Powers (guitar), Zach (bass), Tom Petta (guitar/vocals), and they currently do not have a drummer since Keith Yosco dropped out of the band. Since their inception, they have gone through a number of line-up changes and have steadily gained popularity, having played with such bands as Pennywise, Less Than Jake, Blink-182, The Ataris, The Vandals, The Suicide Machines, Agnostic Front, Lagwagon, and Reel Big Fish.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI've been so blind not to appreciate what fed me and what dressed me. A life can't be represented by what it's worth. So do your part as long as you're on this earth. My earth, your earth, our earth. Alternatives to a learned nature have been made accessible. A life can't represented by what it's worth. So do your part as long as you're on this earth. My earth, you're earth, our earth. Now this concept seems so insane how people can be so inhumane. I've done it but I realize your killing too so open your eyes. Do as much as you can live and let live. Learn as much as you can live and let live. Fight as hard as you can live and let live. Be as strong as you can live and let live.
- LyricsWell, I'd club a baby seal, But you know I won't ingest it. I'd tell my vegan girlfriend "You know I wouldn't suggest it All my shoes are leather And I don't care whether or not All the cute little animals were to be shot!
- LyricsSo you're sick and you feel like you've got to stay in line. I keep the questions in my mind the time is changing with the tide. It's never too late don't put it all aside. Don't become the one you hate. So sink or swim you make the call. Give way to one give way to them all. And they'll all come crumbling down. All the times that no one heard your voice. All those times did you know you really had a choice. Don't sell yourself short. Your better off without it you're better than before. Now this mess becomes too much at a time. It's always on my mind and there's not a place to hide. Don't let it go don't put it all aside, to watch everything collide.
- LyricsWhy can't I explain my feelings? All these thoughts my mind's just reeling, Confused and dumb in my regrets, I hope it's not too late yet. I miss you yes it's true, It's been two months and I'm the fool, I don't know what's keeping me from you. Well, it's hard to explain what I've done wrong, New adjustments it's been so long. A lot's gone right but mostly wrong, I hope someday you hear this song. I miss you yes it's true, It's been two months and I'm the fool, Two thousand miles away from you. This place is bringing me down, Because you're not ground. It's hard to find the time, When I can, I know I'll make you mine. Well, it kills me to hear. All good things come to an end. No matter what, open arms and open ears, A shoulder to cry on. All good things come to an end, No matter what, I'm still a friend.
- LyricsWe sat on a curb after a party. And I'll never forget how she looked at me so sweet. We traded thoughts we traded secrets. And I never thought I'd ever find the girl that made me so complete. I can remember the taste of our first kiss. I can't remember a time when I felt like this. She don't care that I'm always broke. She always laughs at my dumb jokes. I can remember the time that we first met. I can remember the first words that you said. She must have stolen the stars and set them in her eyes. She blinds me with a smile everything is all right. I haven't felt this good in so long. And I've never felt something ever feel so right. And I've been away for a while. And I can't wait to see her smile. I'm driving home so far from here. I hope I get to see her tonight. I can remember the taste of our first kiss. I can't remember a time when I felt like this. She don't care that I'm always broke. She always laughs at my dumb jokes. I can remember the time that we first met. I can remember the first words that you said. She must have stolen the stars and set them in her eyes. She blinds me with a smile everything is all right.
- A War Inside - (2:10) - 1,204 plays
- Waste - (1:30) - 752 plays
- Friends - (3:16) - 757 plays
- Smile - (3:21) - 883 plays
- Flavor Ice - (2:05) - 761 plays