124 Shouts - 1,225,991 Scrobbles
Bigwig is a punk/thrash band from New Jersey, formed in 1995. They are comprised of Jeff Powers (guitar), Zach (bass), Tom Petta (guitar/vocals), and latest most recent addition as of 2008 Rob Ferreira (drummer). Since their inception, they have gone through a number of line-up changes and have steadily gained popularity, having played with such bands as Pennywise, Strung Out, Less Than Jake, Blink-182, The Ataris, The Vandals, The Suicide Machines, Agnostic Front, Lagwagon, and Reel Big Fish.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Freegan - (0:32) - 1,183 plays
- Still - (2:04) - 1,003 plays
- LyricsSo you're sick and you feel like you've got to stay in line. I keep the questions in my mind the time is changing with the tide. It's never too late don't put it all aside. Don't become the one you hate. So sink or swim you make the call. Give way to one give way to them all. And they'll all come crumbling down. All the times that no one heard your voice. All those times did you know you really had a choice. Don't sell yourself short. Your better off without it you're better than before. Now this mess becomes too much at a time. It's always on my mind and there's not a place to hide. Don't let it go don't put it all aside, to watch everything collide.
- LyricsFor so long we slave under the gun
And this war inside is never won
I have always sworn that I won't conform
I refuse to suffer anymore
The calm before the storm
- LyricsWe sat on a curb after a party. And I'll never forget how she looked at me so sweet. We traded thoughts we traded secrets. And I never thought I'd ever find the girl that made me so complete. I can remember the taste of our first kiss. I can't remember a time when I felt like this. She don't care that I'm always broke. She always laughs at my dumb jokes. I can remember the time that we first met. I can remember the first words that you said. She must have stolen the stars and set them in her eyes. She blinds me with a smile everything is all right. I haven't felt this good in so long. And I've never felt something ever feel so right. And I've been away for a while. And I can't wait to see her smile. I'm driving home so far from here. I hope I get to see her tonight. I can remember the taste of our first kiss. I can't remember a time when I felt like this. She don't care that I'm always broke. She always laughs at my dumb jokes. I can remember the time that we first met. I can remember the first words that you said. She must have stolen the stars and set them in her eyes. She blinds me with a smile everything is all right.
- Appreciation - (1:09) - 720 plays
- Waste - (1:30) - 847 plays
- Friends - (3:20) - 769 plays
- Smile - (3:22) - 647 plays
- Sore Losers - (2:17) - 627 plays