Big Walter Horton
15 Shouts - 159,694 Scrobbles
Big Walter Horton or Walter "Shakey" Horton (April 6, 1917– December 8, 1981) was an American blues harmonica player. Born Walter Horton in Horn Lake, Mississippi, USA he was playing a harmonica by the time he was five years old. In his early teens, he lived in Memphis, Tennessee and claimed that his earliest recordings were done there in the late 1920s with the Memphis Jug Band, although there is no documentation, and many have since disputed this claim.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Have A Good Time - (3:18) - 920 plays
- Christine - (4:00) - 729 plays
- Trouble In Mind - (4:38) - 626 plays
- Little Boy Blue - (3:14) - 761 plays
- Hard Hearted Woman - (4:16) - 402 plays
- Under the Sun - (3:51) - 293 plays
- That Ain't It - (2:41) - 314 plays
- Have Mercy - (3:45) - 272 plays
- Can't Hold Out Much Longer - (2:52) - 321 plays
- Lovin' My Baby - (2:50) - 226 plays