45 Shouts - 295,832 Scrobbles
The story of Big Scary begins in 2006, when Melbourne duo Tom Iansek and Jo Syme, armed with just acoustic guitars and egg shakers, started playing songs together in the living room of Jo’s parents’ house. After a bit of a break, the two reconvened in 2008, this time with more instruments—electric guitars, drums, piano, mandolins and ukuleles—and a bolder, more expansive vision. What began as a few rainy day acoustic ballads in their first incarnation soon grew into an all-encompassing, genre-defying sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling Away - (3:59) - 8,120 plays
- Thinking About You - (3:53) - 7,894 plays
- Phil Collins - (0:40) - 3,662 plays
- Mix Tape - (3:34) - 4,535 plays
- Autumn - (3:52) - 3,410 plays
- Gladiator - (3:06) - 3,554 plays
- Leaving Home - (3:59) - 3,697 plays
- Got It, Lost It - (4:23) - 2,862 plays
- Purple - (3:33) - 2,221 plays
- Bad Friends - (3:57) - 2,210 plays