1,619 Shouts - 6,909,179 Scrobbles
Lamont Coleman (May 30, 1974 in Harlem, New York – February 15, 1999), also known by his stage name Big L, was an American rapper who made significant contributions to the New York City music scene in the 1990s as a member of the hip hop collective D.I.T.C. In February 1999, Big L was shot and killed before releasing his second album. Members of the hip hop community consider him to be one of the most skilled MC's of all-time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- MVP - (3:38) - 12,242 plays
- Street Struck - (4:08) - 10,662 plays
- Da Graveyard - (5:22) - 9,665 plays
- No Endz, No Skinz - (3:27) - 10,427 plays
- Ebonics - (2:37) - 7,862 plays
- All Black - (4:19) - 8,933 plays
- Danger Zone - (3:35) - 8,763 plays
- 8 Iz Enuff - (4:57) - 8,499 plays
- '98 Freestyle - (2:09) - 7,270 plays