Big Jack Johnson
6 Shouts - 36,012 Scrobbles
Big Jack Johnson (born July 30, 1940, Lambert, Mississippi) is a modern electric blues musician. He has recorded both solo and as a member of the blues groups the Jelly Roll Kings and Big Jack Johnson and the Oilers. He performed and wrote "Jack's Blues" and performed "Catfish Medley" with Samuel L. Jackson on the Black Snake Moan film soundtrack. Big Jack Johnson, born July 30, 1940 in Lambert MS is one of the most popular and influential of the contemporary Delta Blues musicians active today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jingle Bell Boogie - (3:40) - 135 plays
- Catfish Blues - (7:07) - 90 plays
- Black Rooster - (6:52) - 100 plays
- Killing Floor - (3:28) - 52 plays
- Too Many Drivers - (2:50) - 45 plays
- Oil Man - (3:53) - 28 plays
- Tom Dooley - (2:39) - 36 plays
- Northwest Airlines Blues - (3:58) - 29 plays
- Catfish - (3:31) - 22 plays
- Blue Bird - (5:58) - 18 plays