Big Electric Cat
49 Shouts - 251,243 Scrobbles
In 1989 musicians Paul Sadler and Deborah Denton moved from London to Sydney, Australia. In 1991, taking the name derived from the Philip K. Dick sci-fi novel "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (later to become the movie Bladerunner) they were influenced by the films dark,futuristic and other worldly themes and formed Big Electric Cat. Following several changes in the bands line-up,it was not until 1993 they were joined by local bassist David Block and that the current band was born.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Orchid Dreaming - (6:48) - 1,595 plays
- Paris Skyes - (4:06) - 2,996 plays
- Christabel - (5:58) - 795 plays
- Twisting Man - (4:28) - 710 plays
- Eyelash - (4:45) - 986 plays
- Bed of Nails - (3:57) - 748 plays
- Rebecca - (4:34) - 728 plays
- Red Roses - (5:43) - 597 plays
- Sapphire - (4:15) - 609 plays
- Winter Room - (6:27) - 440 plays