Big Electric Cat
49 Shouts - 262,595 Scrobbles
In 1989 musicians Paul Sadler and Deborah Denton moved from London to Sydney, Australia. In 1991, taking the name derived from the Philip K. Dick sci-fi novel "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (later to become the movie Bladerunner) they were influenced by the films dark,futuristic and other worldly themes and formed Big Electric Cat. Following several changes in the bands line-up,it was not until 1993 they were joined by local bassist David Block and that the current band was born.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTwice upon a time a slowdive running low,
such an empty paradise that always feels so cold.
Lost as lover's kisses that seek to hold you so,
Down those shadows steps,down those shadows steps I go.
And you'll take another ,that you'll never know,
- Paris Skyes - (4:06) - 942 plays
- Christabel - (5:58) - 531 plays
- LyricsTo stare into dark corners
Shadows cross our lives
The image of my father
Like a sleeping child
To walk to the blue ocean
- Twisting Man - (4:28) - 653 plays
- Rebecca - (4:34) - 462 plays
- Bed of Nails - (3:57) - 482 plays
- Red Roses - (5:43) - 486 plays
- Sapphire - (4:15) - 356 plays
- My Last Breath - (6:30) - 225 plays