Big Electric Cat
49 Shouts - 257,034 Scrobbles
In 1989 musicians Paul Sadler and Deborah Denton moved from London to Sydney, Australia. In 1991, taking the name derived from the Philip K. Dick sci-fi novel "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (later to become the movie Bladerunner) they were influenced by the films dark,futuristic and other worldly themes and formed Big Electric Cat. Following several changes in the bands line-up,it was not until 1993 they were joined by local bassist David Block and that the current band was born.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Orchid Dreaming - (6:48) - 1,486 plays
- Paris Skyes - (4:06) - 2,882 plays
- Christabel - (5:58) - 607 plays
- Twisting Man - (4:28) - 739 plays
- Eyelash - (4:45) - 785 plays
- Bed of Nails - (3:57) - 585 plays
- Rebecca - (4:34) - 593 plays
- Red Roses - (5:43) - 565 plays
- Sapphire - (4:15) - 454 plays
- My Last Breath - (6:30) - 285 plays