0 Shouts - 71,559 Scrobbles
1) Big Cock is a hard rock band that released it's debut album, "Year of the Cock," in 2005. They released the follow-up, self-titled "Big C**k" CD in 2006 and are currently working on their third release for late 2007, early 2008. The band plays a variation of 80's rock and refers to their musicial style as "cock rock."Read More...
Big Cock is the brain child of David Henzerling, who made a name for himself as David Michael Philips, guitarist in such bands as The Schoolboys, Keel, King Kobra, Lizzy Borden, Geronimo and Tunnel. Under the Big Cock moniker, Philips, vocalist Bryson Jones and ex-Surgical Steel bassist Mark Lehman played a couple live shows together for fun.
Philips decided to make Big Cock an actual project and recruited drummer John Covington, formerly of the Schoolboys and Greg Leon Invasion, as well as vocalist, Robert Mason, formerly of Lynch Mob and Cry of Love. This line up would go into the studio and produce the debut album within a week. Bassist Colby joined after the album was almost finished.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Take It Off - 6,684 plays
- King of Cool - 5,362 plays
- Mean Street Machine - 4,879 plays
- Built for Speed - 2,946 plays
- Bump and Grind - 3,493 plays
- Bad Motherfucker - 3,351 plays
- Breaking My Balls - 2,118 plays
- M.I.L.F. - 2,165 plays
- Get A Load Of Me - 1,898 plays
- I Want it All - 1,798 plays