Big Audio Dynamite II
12 Shouts - 162,442 Scrobbles
Big Audio Dynamite II (London, UK: 1991–1993) is the second incarnation of the alternative dance group Big Audio Dynamite, formed after all original BAD members except for singer/guitarist Mick Jones (also formerly The Clash) left the band in 1990. Under this name, the band released only one album, "The Globe" (1991), which contained the hit singles "Rush" and "The Globe". In 1994, the band changed their name again, to Big Audio, and reverted to the "Big Audio Dynamite" name in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rush - (4:17) - 2,194 plays
- The Globe - (6:04) - 779 plays
- Innocent Child - (5:58) - 273 plays
- In My Dreams - (4:04) - 204 plays
- I Don't Know - (5:59) - 200 plays
- Kool-Aid - (4:05) - 218 plays
- Green Grass - (5:24) - 170 plays
- When The Time Comes - (6:32) - 158 plays
- The Tea Party - (3:36) - 118 plays
- Can't Wait/Live - 91 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online