Big Audio Dynamite II
12 Shouts - 156,772 Scrobbles
Big Audio Dynamite II (London, UK: 1991–1993) is the second incarnation of the alternative dance group Big Audio Dynamite, formed after all original BAD members except for singer/guitarist Mick Jones (also formerly The Clash) left the band in 1990. Under this name, the band released only one album, "The Globe" (1991), which contained the hit singles "Rush" and "The Globe". In 1994, the band changed their name again, to Big Audio, and reverted to the "Big Audio Dynamite" name in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rush - (4:17) - 2,807 plays
- The Globe - (6:04) - 929 plays
- Innocent Child - (5:58) - 327 plays
- I Don't Know - (5:59) - 287 plays
- In My Dreams - (4:04) - 302 plays
- Green Grass - (5:24) - 268 plays
- Kool-Aid - (4:05) - 260 plays
- When The Time Comes - (6:32) - 202 plays
- The Tea Party - (3:36) - 182 plays
- Can't Wait/Live - 125 plays