Big Audio Dynamite II
12 Shouts - 156,288 Scrobbles
Big Audio Dynamite II (London, UK: 1991–1993) is the second incarnation of the alternative dance group Big Audio Dynamite, formed after all original BAD members except for singer/guitarist Mick Jones (also formerly The Clash) left the band in 1990. Under this name, the band released only one album, "The Globe" (1991), which contained the hit singles "Rush" and "The Globe". In 1994, the band changed their name again, to Big Audio, and reverted to the "Big Audio Dynamite" name in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rush - (4:17) - 2,815 plays
- The Globe - (6:04) - 962 plays
- Innocent Child - (5:58) - 341 plays
- I Don't Know - (5:59) - 305 plays
- In My Dreams - (4:04) - 326 plays
- Kool-Aid - (4:05) - 289 plays
- Green Grass - (5:24) - 278 plays
- When The Time Comes - (6:32) - 218 plays
- The Tea Party - (3:36) - 192 plays
- Can't Wait/Live - 126 plays