1,549 Shouts - 10,855,916 Scrobbles
Bibio is Stephen James Wilkinson from Wolverhampton, England. Wilkinson studied 'Sonic Arts' between 1999 - 2002 at Middlesex University in North London, it was during this time in London he came up with the name Bibio. The name was taken from a small black and red fishing fly which was favoured by his father on their fishing trips to Wales during Stephen's childhood, the name therefore has nostalgic meaning which is often a theme in his music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLovers' names, carved in walls
Overlap, start to merge
Some of them underneath
Maybe they appear
- À tout à l'heure - (4:10) - 47,977 plays
- Dye the Water Green - (5:26) - 19,863 plays
- You - (5:29) - 19,461 plays
- Ambivalence Avenue - (3:41) - 18,073 plays
- Take Off Your Shirt - (4:04) - 14,966 plays
- Jealous Of Roses - (2:35) - 16,272 plays
- Fire Ant - (4:57) - 13,152 plays
- Wulf - (2:09) - 10,669 plays
- All The Flowers - (1:04) - 12,246 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online