1,536 Shouts - 9,781,303 Scrobbles
Bibio is Stephen James Wilkinson from Wolverhampton, England. Wilkinson studied 'Sonic Arts' between 1999 - 2002 at Middlesex University in North London, it was during this time in London he came up with the name Bibio. The name was taken from a small black and red fishing fly which was favoured by his father on their fishing trips to Wales during Stephen's childhood, the name therefore has nostalgic meaning which is often a theme in his music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lovers’ Carvings - (3:58) - 58,702 plays
- À tout à l'heure - (4:10) - 65,647 plays
- Dye the Water Green - (5:26) - 40,793 plays
- Ambivalence Avenue - (3:41) - 28,234 plays
- Jealous Of Roses - (2:35) - 27,756 plays
- You - (5:29) - 32,160 plays
- Anything New - (3:02) - 20,988 plays
- Fire Ant - (4:57) - 20,753 plays
- Take Off Your Shirt - (4:04) - 20,863 plays
- The First Daffodils - (2:57) - 21,932 plays