270 Shouts - 4,699,307 Scrobbles
Fringe members of The Elephant 6 Recording Company, and the only band to officially release a full-length on the label, Beulah originally formed in San Francisco in 1996 when mail-room colleagues Miles Kurosky (main songwriter, lead vocals, guitar), and Bill Swan (trumpet, guitar, vocals) got together to make music. Together they recorded a 7", A Small Cattle Drive in a Snow Storm, released in 1997. The same year, Anne Mellinger joined the band and their debut LP, Handsome Western States was released on Elephant 6.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Popular Mechanics for Lovers - (3:02) - 5,970 plays
- Emma Blowgun's Last Stand - (5:23) - 3,223 plays
- A Good Man Is Easy to Kill - (4:19) - 3,341 plays
- If We Can Land A Man On The Moon, Surely I Can Win Your Heart - (3:15) - 2,693 plays
- Score From Augusta - (2:56) - 2,460 plays
- Gene Autry - (3:31) - 2,187 plays
- Sunday Under Glass - (2:56) - 2,266 plays
- Burned By the Sun - (2:44) - 1,867 plays
- Ballad Of The Lonely Argonaut - (2:31) - 1,878 plays
- Silver Lining - (2:34) - 1,861 plays