17 Shouts - 322,277 Scrobbles
Bettye Swann (born Betty Jean Champion, October 24, 1944, Shreveport, Louisiana) is an American soul music singer, best known for her 1967 hit song "Make Me Yours". She grew up in Arcadia, Louisiana, one of 14 children, and moved to Los Angeles, California, in 1963. Although some sources state that she was in a vocal group known as The Fawns who recorded for Money Records in 1964, she has refuted this, saying that she sang with a trio in Arcadia by that name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Me Yours - (3:19) - 13,933 plays
- I'm Lonely For You - (2:42) - 7,144 plays
- Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye - (3:45) - 2,953 plays
- (My Heart Is) Closed For The Season - (3:01) - 839 plays
- Today I Started Loving You Again - (2:39) - 637 plays
- Tell It Like It Is - (2:55) - 538 plays
- Don't You Ever Get Tired (Of Hurting Me) - (2:54) - 509 plays
- Angel Of The Morning - (2:47) - 486 plays
- Don't Touch Me - (2:33) - 437 plays
- Little Things Mean A Lot - (3:42) - 430 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online