17 Shouts - 285,952 Scrobbles
Bettye Swann (born Betty Jean Champion, October 24, 1944, Shreveport, Louisiana) is an American soul music singer, best known for her 1967 hit song "Make Me Yours". She grew up in Arcadia, Louisiana, one of 14 children, and moved to Los Angeles, California, in 1963. Although some sources state that she was in a vocal group known as The Fawns who recorded for Money Records in 1964, she has refuted this, saying that she sang with a trio in Arcadia by that name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Me Yours - (3:19) - 8,256 plays
- I'm Lonely For You - (2:42) - 3,383 plays
- Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye - (3:45) - 1,788 plays
- (My Heart Is) Closed For The Season - (3:01) - 769 plays
- Today I Started Loving You Again - (2:39) - 592 plays
- Don't You Ever Get Tired (Of Hurting Me) - (2:54) - 507 plays
- Tell It Like It Is - (2:55) - 579 plays
- Angel Of The Morning - (2:47) - 454 plays
- Little Things Mean A Lot - (3:42) - 390 plays
- Don't Touch Me - (2:33) - 362 plays