17 Shouts - 278,720 Scrobbles
Bettye Swann (born Betty Jean Champion, October 24, 1944, Shreveport, Louisiana) is an American soul music singer, best known for her 1967 hit song "Make Me Yours". She grew up in Arcadia, Louisiana, one of 14 children, and moved to Los Angeles, California, in 1963. Although some sources state that she was in a vocal group known as The Fawns who recorded for Money Records in 1964, she has refuted this, saying that she sang with a trio in Arcadia by that name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Me Yours - (3:19) - 6,150 plays
- I'm Lonely For You - (2:42) - 2,116 plays
- Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye - (3:45) - 2,059 plays
- (My Heart Is) Closed For The Season - (3:01) - 893 plays
- Today I Started Loving You Again - (2:39) - 666 plays
- Don't You Ever Get Tired (Of Hurting Me) - (2:54) - 583 plays
- Tell It Like It Is - (2:55) - 684 plays
- Angel Of The Morning - (2:47) - 562 plays
- Don't Touch Me - (2:33) - 445 plays
- Cover Me - (2:32) - 436 plays