Betty Goes Green
0 Shouts - 2,566 Scrobbles
Betty Goes Green is a Belgian alternative rock group formed in 1990. The band emerged from the Luc Crabbe project The Killer T-Bag. Betty Goes Green debuted in 1992 with the album "Hell of a show". The album was well-received by the Belgian press and the band had many gigs in Belgium. After their debutalbum Betty Goes Green signed with BMG/Ariola and made the albums "Hunularia" and "Hand Some" which were produced by Mike Rathke (guitarist of Lou Reed). Since their second album Betty Goes Green found Lou Reed as one of their bigger fans.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cold by the Sea - (4:25) - 46 plays
- Home - (4:54) - 3 plays
- The well - (3:33) - 6 plays
- Mighty red balloon - (3:15) - 3 plays
- Cats And Dogs - (3:40) - 7 plays
- I love it - (4:05) - 2 plays
- Life Long Devotion - (3:19) - 2 plays
- Louise Is Louis Now - (3:04) - 2 plays
- Got to Hook Her - (3:59) - 2 plays
- Pleasure on the Playground - (3:56) - 2 plays