20 Shouts - 11,467 Scrobbles
Ruth Elizabeth "Bette" Davis (April 5, 1908 – October 6, 1989) was an American actress of film, television and theater. Noted for her willingness to play unsympathetic characters, she was highly regarded for her performances in a range of film genres, from contemporary crime melodramas to historical and period films and occasional comedies, although her greatest successes were her roles in romantic dramas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Written A Letter To Daddy - (2:05) - 115 plays
- They're Either Too Young or Too Old - (5:04) - 14 plays
- Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte - (3:23) - 12 plays
- Whatever Happened to Baby Jane - (2:47) - 10 plays
- It Can't Be Wrong - (3:59) - 8 plays
- Loneliness - (3:20) - 8 plays
- Until It's Time for You to Go - (4:46) - 21 plays
- I Wish You Love - (4:54) - 8 plays
- Turn Me Loose On Broadway - (2:27) - 7 plays
- As Margo Channing - Dialogue From The Car Scene in "All About Eve" - (3:36) - 7 plays