20 Shouts - 11,303 Scrobbles
Ruth Elizabeth "Bette" Davis (April 5, 1908 – October 6, 1989) was an American actress of film, television and theater. Noted for her willingness to play unsympathetic characters, she was highly regarded for her performances in a range of film genres, from contemporary crime melodramas to historical and period films and occasional comedies, although her greatest successes were her roles in romantic dramas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Written A Letter To Daddy - (2:05) - 119 plays
- They're Either Too Young or Too Old - (5:04) - 34 plays
- Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte - (3:23) - 16 plays
- Whatever Happened to Baby Jane - (2:47) - 22 plays
- I Wish You Love - (4:54) - 14 plays
- As Margo Channing - Dialogue From The Car Scene in "All About Eve" - (3:36) - 10 plays
- They're Either Too Young ot Too Old From the Movie Thank Your Lucky Stars - (3:47) - 14 plays
- Until It's Time for You to Go - (4:46) - 6 plays
- It Can't Be Wrong - (3:59) - 6 plays
- Overture/They're Either Too Young or Too Old - (5:55) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online