52 Shouts - 824,433 Scrobbles
She has always been an old soul. From her recording debut at age 14, Bethany Dillon was one of those rare young singer/songwriters who did not fit the status quo. Her songs possessed a lyrical depth that belied her age. Her carriage, sense of composure and way of looking at the world revealed a certain maturity, disarming for one so young. So it almost seems a given, seven years later, that 21-year-old Bethany Dillon—now married and living in Dallas with her husband, Shane Barnard (Shane & Shane)—would be officially grown up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was so unique, now I feel skin deep
Count on the make-up to cover it, it all
Crying myself to sleep 'cause I cannot keep their attention
I thought I could be strong but it's killing me
Does someone hear my cry? I'm dying for new life
- How Great Is Our God - (3:58) - 1,583 plays
- LyricsWhen the day is done
And there's no one else around
While I'm lying here in bed
You're in my heart, You're in my head
You're all I need, You're all I need
- LyricsWho can hold the stars and my weary heart?
Who can see everything?
I've fallen so hard, sometimes I feel so far
But not beyond your reach
I could climb a mountain
- LyricsLove woke me up this morning
With a memory
Love came and whispered a story
That awakened a dream, yeah
Imagine a beautiful castle
- When You Love Someone - (3:29) - 1,148 plays
- In Christ Alone - (0:30) - 791 plays
- For My Love - (3:12) - 789 plays
- Hero - (3:40) - 646 plays
- Lead Me On - (3:33) - 492 plays